“Loved it so much that I went there twice in 3 days!”

Mediterranean Deli & Catering
Ranked #3 of 300 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2012

There is great variety of food, all of it great tasting. Prices are good and ambiance is cozy and casual.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

During a recent visit to Chapel Hill, my wife and I stopped in for a quick bite between shopping and exploring the area. We found the Deli to be clean and cheerful, with a broad selection. We both dined on a la carte items, and were impressed by the quality of the items served. When in Chapel Hill again, we will return for a more substantial dinner!

1  Thank hikingron
Reviewed November 21, 2012

One reason we delight in visiting this charming college town is to eat at the Mediterranean Deli!! This place has the most beautiful display of delicious middle eastern (and beyond) of dishes....everything better than the last! Our favorite plate is the chicken kabob with sides of tabouli and apple curry orzo! The hummus (many varieties) is to die for. Can't wait to eat here again soon!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When you are craving Middle Eastern Food stop by the Med Deli and pick our a platter with your favorite dishes.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was skeptical when the concierge said it was a must for my colleagues and me. It does, indeed, look like a deli and you order you food at the counter, but WOW! Everything from the lentil salad to the cannoli was fabulous. Lots of choices for vegans, too, for anyone really. The prices are extremely reasonable. I could eat there every day. Wish they had a branch in DC. I should add that we are a fussy crowd and we sometimes eat at upper end restaurants. Everybody loved it.