All reviewsemerald isledunkin donutssilver creekbed was comfortablecontinental breakfastvisiting familywould definitely stay here againworked greatgreat place to stayminute driveacross the bridgemorehead citypublic beach accessone night stayquick triproom was largefitness room
Reviewed May 7, 2014

While visiting family over Easter, my husband and I stayed here for three nights. The check in was quick and the staff was very accommodating. I had booked on the internet and requested a room that was not available at that time. When we checked in, we had been able to the get the King non-smoking room that we desired. The rooms have been updated nicely and the lobby and sitting area are also very nice. The beds were comfortable and we found that the room was quiet.

There is a nice outdoor pool, but unfortunately it was raining most of our visit so we did not use it..

The hotel serves a complementary breakfast which was not to our liking, My husband and I prefer to eat non-processed, fresh food. There was little fresh food offered. The fruit came out of a jar. There were breakfast sandwiches for microwaving, which did not appeal to us. There were pre-packaged hard boiled eggs and you could make your own waffles. Coffee was great. (You can make coffee in the room too! And the rooms have a microwave.) We tried to go out for breakfast and found nothing within a 5 miles drive. There is a Dunkin Donuts next door, but nothing that we wanted there either. There is a Lowe's food market up the road and plenty of fresh fruit and greek yogurt there!)

I would definitely stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Your comments on the hotel facilities encouraging and our team thanks you for recognizing their efforts. We have shared your constructive comments on breakfast with corporate management and we plan on working on them. Thank you so much choosing Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn for your lodging needs in the area. Please stay with us again whenever your travels bring you to this area.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have stayed here every 4 - 6 weeks for the last 2 years to visit family and do family business. I have always been greeted with the most helpful and friendliest faces I have encountered traveling this state. The rooms are above average for this level of price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your patronage and business. Thank you also for taking time out to write about us. Your comments encourage our staff. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we could do to make your stays even better. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to serve you again....and again!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Motel was modern, clean and very appealing. Breakfast offered a wide variety of foods and all was top drawer. Cleanness could not be better and accommodations could not have been better. Had a very enjoy stay due to staff friendliness and "down home" appeal.

1  Thank Vernon S
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for our great comments about our hotel and the team that makes it homely and live. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I recently had to stay here while having some renovations done at my beach home. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable, the rooms and beds are quite clean and comfortable which made for a very relaxing stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing somewhere to stay for a night or weekend.

1  Thank BeachQueenSuzie

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for staying with us and reviewing us. We also thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. Please allow us to serve you again whenever you have an additional need to accommodate guests. Thank you once again for your business.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This Best Western exceeded expectations! Rooms were clean, internet worked properly, staff was very helpful and efficient. I was here on business, and enjoyed staying out of the main town of Jacksonville. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Business Traveler,
Thank you so much for your great comments. My staff is overjoyed on reading your comments. We strive to provide suitable amenities for our business travelers and are constantly looking into enhancing their experience. We are making a lot of upgrades to the property and an important enhancement that we are working on is technology. Soon we will have a new HD programming package for your TV viewing. It will be complimented by increased HSIA speeds. I am glad to learn that you will be using us whenever your travels will bring you to the area. It will be our pleasure to serve you. Thank you so much.