$179
EconoLodge
$144
HIExpress.com
$99
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$246
$215
$90
HIExpress.com
Parkerton Inn(Cedar Point)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsemerald isledunkin donutssilver creekbed was comfortablenice hotelcontinental breakfastvisiting familywould definitely stay here againworked greatgreat place to stayminute driveacross the bridgemorehead citypublic beach accessone night stayquick tripconvenient location
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Place was clean but needs some work. better than most in the area in same price range. A little noisy. Bed are soft. Not Best location, but closest to my targeted trip purposes. Staff friendly. Gym a little small.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for staying with us. Since your stay we have undertaken a major renovation and I am sure you will like the nice upgrades to our property. Please stay with us again and allow us to serve you once again.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

very dirty bathroom, so complained 3 days in a row, no responce, told by "head of housekeeping" on last day there that they dont wash the walls, "sorry but in the bathroom" mostly needed. will never stay there again, would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Stephen S
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Guest,
I sorry about your recent experience at our property. It is not at all a typical experience at our hotel and we are taking it very seriously. Please try us again and I am very sure you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I recently stayed here for a weekend wedding on the recommendation of my friend Cliff. They were able to work with my schedule...(I booked much later than I should have) Everyone was very friendly and professional! On top of that, they had a great rate! I'll definately stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your comments. Thank you also to your friend and to you for recommending us. We are so glad we were able to help you with your schedule. Our team at BW Plus Silver Creek Inn prides in providing clean, comfortable, safe and affordable accommodation for any occasion in Emerald Isle/Swansboro area of Crystal Coast of North Carolina. We are happy to learn that you will stay with us again. Thank you so much for opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very pleased with hotel, staff and rate. Definitely plan to return when in Swansboro/Cedar Point area. Only one other hotel chain in area could not compare to Best Western Plus - they exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beachgal2009

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. Your comments have put a sunny smile on the faces of my team. Thank you so much for that. I am glad to know that we will be your hotel of choice for your stay in this area. Please do let us know if we can do anything to further your stay experience. Thank you so much for your business and we will see you again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. Convinient location, five minutes from the beaches. They had good healthy options for breakfast. The room was big, nice and clean. High ceilings and a jacuzzi, bright natural light. Would definetely stay here next time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica2702
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out for writing about our hotel. I am happy that you liked our hotel, its friendly staff, amenities and proximity to the Crystal Coast of North Carolina. I have shared your comments with our team and they are all overjoyed at reading them. They thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again!