All reviewsemerald isledunkin donutssilver creekbed was comfortablecontinental breakfastvisiting familywould definitely stay here againworked greatgreat place to stayminute driveacross the bridgemorehead citypublic beach accessone night stayquick triproom was largefitness room
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very pleased with hotel, staff and rate. Definitely plan to return when in Swansboro/Cedar Point area. Only one other hotel chain in area could not compare to Best Western Plus - they exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beachgal2009
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. Your comments have put a sunny smile on the faces of my team. Thank you so much for that. I am glad to know that we will be your hotel of choice for your stay in this area. Please do let us know if we can do anything to further your stay experience. Thank you so much for your business and we will see you again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. Convinient location, five minutes from the beaches. They had good healthy options for breakfast. The room was big, nice and clean. High ceilings and a jacuzzi, bright natural light. Would definetely stay here next time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica2702
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out for writing about our hotel. I am happy that you liked our hotel, its friendly staff, amenities and proximity to the Crystal Coast of North Carolina. I have shared your comments with our team and they are all overjoyed at reading them. They thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Overall a great place to stay but the housekeepers kept my 100 dollar sony game station headphones I left under the covers when I left. I am very disappointed at the security of the rooms after leaving and that no one reported the headphones to the management and the followup from them

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your comments. I am sorry for the loss of your headphones. All our housekeepers are trained in reporting any found item immediately to the management and anything like this has never happened.
Thank you so much for your business. We hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were here for a 3 day stay visiting family. First day, line workers arrived in their big trucks b/c a storm in the area had taken phone lines down. By nighttime, they were drunk and routy on the 1st floor. Around 2:00 am one of the men was kicked out of his room by his buddy and it quieted down. We told the desk, they moved us to the next floor, which had children running up and down the hall until well after midnight! We should have called the desk, but felt badly about the night before so didn't. That night was another night of no sleep.The next morning management said we were not the only ones to complain of the kids in the hallways. Told desk again, this time they moved our things for us. We finally had a good night's sleep! They accommodated us in every way possible, and I know these things were not at all their fault. They went out of their way to make us comfortable, as we greatly appreciated it. We will always stay here because they truly do care for their guests and do the very best they can.

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff. I am sorry that some kids disturbed your sleep. I wish they could understand that many people come to hotels to rest. Most of our guests are very good about but once in while we have a group where the accompanying marshals fail to contain odd behavior. Once again we are sorry. We take this opportunity to thank you for your business. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We checked into the room at 6pm and ended up leaving at 11:00am with a three year old child do to finding multiple bugs in our room. We were also charged for the room and I was told to come back in the morning. Leaving us with no place to stay that night but in our car. The next morning after being told the manager would be in at 9am. I arrived at the hotel to be notified the manager would not be in the hotel for three more days. I proceeded to have the deck call her on her personal number and I was still charged $70.00 for our horrible experience. We also had booked three other rooms for family that we ended up cancelling as well.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the experience that you have had at our hotel. Our hotel is serviced by ORKIN, a nationally reputable pest control firm. We are taking up the matter with them. According to them, they spray around the hotel to create a perimeter defense so that no bugs can come inside. Sometimes these local bugs hitch hike and get in. I am sorry this happened to you. You agreed to a compensation and that was posted to your account. Once again please accept our sincere apology. I want to assure you though this is not a cleanliness issue but our staff is taking it very seriously. They are doing every thing to keep the hotel free of any insects. I am sure along with ORKIN's help we will be able to seal the building better. Thank you so much.