This motel is an absolute disaster. Regardless of convenience due to the proximity to the ferry you should stay away. The room that we were given smelled of ammonia and was in terrible condition. There were plenty of spiders and bugs scurrying around the beds which is not surprising given how dirty the room was.
The shower had no pressure whatsoever and the water intensely smelled like iron.
I understand wanting to stay away from soulless chains but in this case a little bit more corporate style management and cleanliness would go a long way.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.