All reviews coffee maker would highly recommend this place would definitely stay here again wonderful place enjoyed our stay motel highlands tv internet
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a king non smoking room. Really big room. Very nice decor, very clean. Owner was really welcoming and pleasant. Good location, close to restaurants, right off 64. We will definitely return, priced right & very nice

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Room was adequate and had the necessities. The owners/staff were extremely accommodating and helped us with every request. The
a/c units and dehumidifiers were a bit loud however the location of the motel and the wonderful vibe made up for it. It was nice to just sit outside enjoying wine and snacks.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Loved our room on the corner on top of a hill!! Such a cute, clean wonderful room!! They are also dog friendly!! So close to wonderful shopping, restaurants and hiking trails. The front desk lady was wonderful she runs the whole place and does it with enthusiasm!! Loved our trip!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank angelapZ4891UJ
Reviewed August 11, 2016

I stayed at the Cashiers Village Inn after two nights in a very expensive luxury hotel in the Highlands. I needed something more reasonable for a less than 24 hour stay for camp pick up. What a pleasant surprise. The room was peaceful and spotless. The manager who I think might also be the owner was extremely helpful in getting me connected to wifi and answering other questions. There are cute little spots to eat at at the bottom of the hill walking distance. I will try to stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2016

We stayed here three nights to attend a meeting. The bed was great the service was good and my wife loved the little gazebo where she could set out of sun and read and do her art work. The price was not a problem but there was a few things that need to be mentioned. First of all the lights -- only 2 in room, bedside lamps at head of bed. A nice desk was present but we had to drag it to closet and turn on closet light to use computer or read paper. there was plenty of plugs so keeping every thing charged was not a problem. Had a nice little refrigerator but would have really appreciated a microwave to warm my pizza. the location was good and was room was clean and attractive. The major complaint was the AC. It was located in the back of the closet which was about 8'x4'. It never could get temp of room below 78deg. The problem was air circulation, the closet was cool but the room was hot. They also were running a dehumidifier which had to be emptied 3 times by me. The A/C wasn't taking the humidity out because it wasn't circulating the air. The roar all night long from the 2 machines was loud. The answer is circulation of the air either by fan or moving the a/c to front of room. By the way I like staying in these older privately owned hotels because they have larger rooms and are better maintained than chains.

Date of stay: July 2016