“Awesome addition to Cashiers!”
Review of Slab Town Pizza

Slab Town Pizza
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 15, 2014

What a terrific addition to town. The pizza is terrific and atmosphere is fun The servers were great. A wonderful family friendly restaurant! Can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Finally a good pizza place in town! Love the atmosphere and great pizza! Nice menu choice! Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Hubby and I shared a side salad and wonderful steak and ricotta calzone and it was better than we could ever hope for. Lighter than air crust, friendly and intelligent service, wonderful indoor and outdoor seating with a special mountain style porch with fireplace for fall temps. But this is June and we are among the Florida folks who ascend to Cashiers for the mountain beauty and small town values. Families welcome and we strongly recommend this excellent choice as locals.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

When I first stepped in the door, I knew I was in the right spot for a great pizza, The dinning room was clean and fresh, and the staff was smiling. after ordering, my salad arrived quickly,followed by a piping hot white pizza with artichokes REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your in the area DEFINITELY check this place out.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Some friends recently told us about Slabtown Pizza, so tonight my husband and I gave it a whirl. What a pleasant surprise! We walked in and were greeted immediately. Very polite, professional, sharp personnel. The seating inside I think is all booths, which is our favorite seating. But we decided to sit outside in the lovely covered porch area. There is a waterfall feature on one end and a fireplace on the other, the chairs are comfortable, the tables all have fresh flowers, and the floor is immaculate. (The entire restaurant is immaculate - which is a sure sign that this is how the kitchen is also.) Our salads were TENS! My huband had the Caesar salad with grilled romaine, and I had a Greek salad that was brimming with fresh ingredients and a delicious, light red vinegar dressing. We ordered the side salads, and one would be plenty for 2 people. An incredible value and absolutely delicious. The salad was followed by the Duke Pizza, which apparently is their most popular pizza. It had a thin, CRISPY crust done perfectly, and the sauce and toppings were fabulous. Beer and wine are also available, along with an assortment of dinner salads, calzones, and pizzas. You place your order at a large counter in the main restaurant. After sitting down, everything is brought to you, and we were asked a number of times if everything was fine and if we needed anything else. 'So excited this restaurant is in town now! We will be regulars!