“10's across the board!”

Slab Town Pizza
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Some friends recently told us about Slabtown Pizza, so tonight my husband and I gave it a whirl. What a pleasant surprise! We walked in and were greeted immediately. Very polite, professional, sharp personnel. The seating inside I think is all booths, which is our favorite seating. But we decided to sit outside in the lovely covered porch area. There is a waterfall feature on one end and a fireplace on the other, the chairs are comfortable, the tables all have fresh flowers, and the floor is immaculate. (The entire restaurant is immaculate - which is a sure sign that this is how the kitchen is also.) Our salads were TENS! My huband had the Caesar salad with grilled romaine, and I had a Greek salad that was brimming with fresh ingredients and a delicious, light red vinegar dressing. We ordered the side salads, and one would be plenty for 2 people. An incredible value and absolutely delicious. The salad was followed by the Duke Pizza, which apparently is their most popular pizza. It had a thin, CRISPY crust done perfectly, and the sauce and toppings were fabulous. Beer and wine are also available, along with an assortment of dinner salads, calzones, and pizzas. You place your order at a large counter in the main restaurant. After sitting down, everything is brought to you, and we were asked a number of times if everything was fine and if we needed anything else. 'So excited this restaurant is in town now! We will be regulars!

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I went here for the first time with a group of friends. I was thoroughly impressed. It is probably the cleanest restaurant I have ever been in. The staff were also SUPER friendly and helpful. We ordered a pizza and it took less than 10 minutes to come out. Really awesome place

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Fabulous, friendly, wonderful restaurant!! My Advice: Pick the 'make your own' and you will be overwhelmed! In our little Cashiers, NC, this is truly out of this world and we 'locals' make this a must do every single week! Trust me and try this relaxed, come-as-you are restaurant that has added so much to our community we are aghast. See you there soon!!:)

Reviewed June 3, 2014

STP is a fabulous pizza place! It is some of the best pizza I have ever had. They also have some yummy creative salads. I try to go every time I am in town. I HIGHLY recommend going here!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Bright, clean and airy! Order your pizza to suit your preferences sit down and they bring it out to the table. Pizza's are great, service is young but good. Great place for a quick yet tasty bite.