“Pizza”

Slab Town Pizza
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best pizza in town, but otherwise very limited menu with appetizers and salads. Good beer selection.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nine of us (including 3 kids) stopped in for lunch on Memorial Day weekend and were surprised to enjoy one of the best pizzas ever, I should say 4 of the best pizzas ever as we ordered 4 different kinds to satisfy eveyone's tastes. They offered a great variety of wines by the glass so once again everyone could have their choice, Service was first rate and the place was clean and cheerful. We would all highly recommend Slab Town and wish we had one in our various hometowns.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Ate at the new pizza place the other day on a date. They only have one sized pizza at night, but it was perfect for the two of us.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

If I could eat here every day, I would. The food is amazing, the staff are ridiculously attractive and professional. They made me feel so at home, I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

The food here literally makes me want to die, because it is so delicious. Best. Food. Ever. If heaven had pizza, this is the pizza that would be served. I literally fainted when I took the first bite.