“Great lunch!!”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasonal Open March till November. Call for hours and reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Our group of 4 all got sandwiches, each of which we were absolutely satisfied with!! We ate outside by the coy pond which was nice. A very nice, well serviced place to dine!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We happened upon this restaurant by accident, and what a lovely mistake. The atmosphere is sweet...elegant with an element of relaxation. Our waiter was perfect...he brought the kids bread to feed the fish while we were waiting for our food, and then was wonderfully friendly while also giving us the perfect amount of space. I had the duck, which was tender and quite generous in size. The flavors were wonderful.

This is not a kid's restaurant, but it is kid friendly.

I will go way out of my way to come to this restaurant again.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

They have excellent hamburgers and they are able to accommodate special orders. Lunch is affordable but it seemed to me that the dinner prices were too high. Lovely location and very friendly staff. Will be going back.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Loved this place for a girls lunch. All our choices were flavorful and portions were large. Out side seating was very comfortable. Service was good, I would go back for an evening meal.

1  Thank Cathyd329
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I carefully check all my charges as I travel a lot. Waitresses love to pad their tips assuming you will not notice a month later. I left a $3.00 tip (21%) on a $14 tab. Some one added $2.00 to the tip. Screw this place. Never going back.

5  Thank BoilerBoy73