“Overcharged My Amex Card”
Review of Randevu

Randevu
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasonal Open March till November. Call for hours and reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I carefully check all my charges as I travel a lot. Waitresses love to pad their tips assuming you will not notice a month later. I left a $3.00 tip (21%) on a $14 tab. Some one added $2.00 to the tip. Screw this place. Never going back.

5  Thank BoilerBoy73

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Love the food a take from the corbie... but same food at a MUCH better price. Always get the fried chic salad always fresh and ready to go.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

While cruising the NC mountains, we were looking for a place to have breakfast. We saw several cars in this parking lot so we wandered in. The couple behind us in line told us it was "wonderful" so our expectations were peaked!
After being seated, we were ignored by the hostess, although she did smile every time she passed us, the wait staff, but they smiled also when they passed us and a young man who appeared to be a host.
After about a 10 minute wait, our waitress appeared and took our order. My Wife and I both ordered A Belgian waffle and a couple side dishes. When our food arrived, the Waffles were warm, but the butter was near frozen and the syrup was cold. Not what we expect for a "wonderful" restaurant. Very cold butter and cold syrup do not enhance the taste of a nice Belgian waffle! Just before our waitress brought the bill, she asked "how was everything"? When I replied "so-so" she giggled and walked away.3
Needless to say, we won't be returning to this restaurant!

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Been to better in this area. Parking is a disaster .
They don't have enough spaces and if you park across the street you have to cross a busy highway !

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We love Randevu and eat there whenever we can, but the problem is they cater only to the summer crowd and don't consider the locals from Cashiers and Highlands who would keep them busy for dinner, if they'd offer it. We have few places to eat out here during the off season, and it would be helpful if they would consider that many of us would go for dinner, at least on the weekends, if they'd open. It's rather short sighted to think that your only revenue is from the summer season guests. There are those of us here full time who need nice places to dine. We have money too!

1  Thank KoolTeach2014