“Great restaurant”
Review of Cafe 107 - CLOSED

Cafe 107
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Fun loving atmosphere with great food! The food is fresh and you are going to be able to find food quality that can compete with much larger cities.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

All items are made in house from local farms and gardens. It was a surprise. Open all year round, which is unusual, the food was authentic, the service staff helpful.

Remember, this is in the middle of nowhere, so decompress from your normal life and enjoy it.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had lunch at Café 107 in Cashiers today (11/27/12). Wish we had gone elsewhere! We were seated promptly, however, no one came to take our order until we asked to be served (I think they forgot us… but they were not that busy). For a total of $27.64 my wife had a cup of soup, small ice tea (never were offered a refill) and a small salad, I had a smallish sandwich and spoonful of something I don’t remember the name. Regrettably, the soup my wife received was not the one she ordered. We pointed it out to the waitress when she came by after we were nearly finished. To resolve the issue, she offered a cup ‘to go’ of the one she ordered ().My sandwich was too small for anyone with a regular appetite. Tasted all right but was nothing to rave about. Way too expensive for the food and quality of service.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We happened upon this little cafe and it was a wonderful surprise!
Don't miss the tomato basil soup! I would definitely go back if in the area!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went for lunch recently. It was crowded. Service was pretty good, but food was a little above average and we felt, overpriced. For two it was $45 and we had soups and salads. I had vegetarian soup,with kale which frankly, did not have much flavor. Salad was pretty good but around $14 or $15. Soup was around $5 for a cup. Overall, will probably not return for these reasons.