“Good lunch spot”
Review of Cafe 107 - CLOSED

Cafe 107
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Food was very good. I especially liked the corn chowder soup which was a special of the day. The soup and half sandwich option was "just right" in terms of the portion size. My wife found the fluorescent lights and cheapo artwork (computer-generated photography) to be a bit tacky, but all in all a nice place for a good lunch.

There are newer reviews for Cafe 107

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We sat outside and had great lunches. Everything was very fresh and the service was excellent. They love dogs and we could bring them to our tables outside. Presented them with doggie treats and water. Too cute!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

great selection of healthy and tasteful foods, We ate outside as it was delightful weather, and enjoyed the great service.
Judy O, Savannah GA

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The food at Cafe 107 is really good. I've only had the vegetarian entrees, but they've all been great, and it's nice that the menu has so many vegetarian options. The hummus platter as an appetizer is really good (warm hummus and warm freshly grilled pita bread), although I could do with some more of the vegetable toppings since they were so good. We ate outside, which is a seating option only available during the warm summer months, but I much prefer it to eating inside. My young daughter was given her drink in a lidded disposable coffee cup, which she thought was the coolest thing in the world (she was pretending to drink coffee).
The server was definitely busy - I think there were only 2 or 3 servers for the whole place, and he was handling the entire outside area. But he still never neglected us, and got everything right.
Very casual place for lunch, but busy as it's only open from 11-3. Highly recommend the covered outdoor seating if available.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Their tomato bisque soup is a favorite, although their other soups are great too. Their sandwiches are served on delicious breads and you can even get half sandwich and cup of soup (plenty even for hungry appetite). This is a great lunch place.