“this is definitely a must do when in Cashiers!”

Cashiers Farmers Market
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Retail Farmers Market With Many Upscale Gourmet Products. Fresh Baked Breads and Desserts. Fruit Pies Baked Daily. Many Frozen Freshly Made Casseroles. Local Beef and Pork. Fresh Coastal Seafood. On The Side BBQ With Full Take Out Lunch and BBQ Menu.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The Cashiers Farmers Market is wonderful and should not be missed by anyone going to Cashiers!
The vegetables and fruits are fresh! The cakes and pies and breads are delicious! There is a barbecue place on the side that is great,,too! They have fresh cheeses, party dips, even gluten free crackers and cookies.
Sometimes there are fresh flowers and there are always special dressings, sauces and jellies. It is also a good place to find gifts.
It is family owned and operated and everyone is very nice and helpful!

1  Thank Gailita

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife, 16 year old son and I stayed in Cashiers the weekend of October 19. We came up for the Florida State-Clemson game that Saturday. On the way to Clemson that Saturday morning, we stopped here to get some BBQ to take to our tailgate. We bought pulled pork, baked beans and mac and cheese. They also provided buns to make our sandwiches and wrapped everything in foil to keep it hot since we told them we would be eating it a few hours later. We eat a lot of BBQ and sometimes cook it ourselves. All three of us were quite pleased with the pulled pork. Very moist and tender with a good flavor. The baked beans were quite good too. Service was also very prompt. Would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank FLAPilot
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a carry out stand in a Farmer's Market- seating is outdoors.BBQ meats have a good smoky flavor and are tender-however the sauces are thin and lackluster.I was excited to get some collards but was very disappointed to find that it was mostly undercooked stems-the worst I have ever been served. They make fairly good Chicken Salad Sandwiches-a very generous serving.I am Diabetic and must frequently use restroom facilities-I went inside and found a sign hanging that read "No Public Restrooms"-I asked the manager and he said that they are unable to have public restrooms due to zoning and their traffic-all he offered to me was to run the hose to a wash pan in the front to wash my hands! When I was leaving told their employees who was outdoors taking things from a truck that I was in need of a restroom-where is the nearest one. He told me their was one inside that I could use- again I went inside hoping the manager would let me use their restroom. He refused to let me while I was in pain and great discomfort. I will never return!!!!!!

2  Thank David M
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The Farmers Market is on HWY 64 very near the intersection of HWY 107 so there is lots of traffic.
The market itself had many unusual food items. Prices were a little higher than I am used to paying but quality and variety was excellent. We actually stopped to get some BBQ for lunch.
Place your order at a window to the right of the market. Their menu included smoked turkey and egg salad sandwich which is something else unusual. We got the BBQ pork and it was very good.
Sandwich came with a side, cup of BBQ sauce, chips and a drink. We did not realize there was not a place to eat inside only picnic tables outstide and it was a little chilly the day we were there. Just something to keep in mind.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped just to get pumpkins & foliage and found out they oh so much more. Really a gourmet farmers market with so many unusual items to choose from. Actually went twice in one day. Stop by, you'll be glad!

2  Thank Gstrc501