“Disapointment sure to ensue”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Tommy's Coffee Shop - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Disapointment sure to ensue”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Went there 3 times for Iced Chi Tea Latte in November and every time it was prepared differently (fresh leaves, prepared sugary package and once with two different kinds of milk "because they were out". The last time I had the enjoyment of watching the lady put her fingers straight in my cup after handling the last customer's money. I decided they could keep the drink & I will not go there again.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank CarolinaGurl143

Aiken, South Carolina
“If this is the best, look further for the worst"”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

After all the glowing reports, we decided to try Tommy's for breakfast. My husband ordered eggs over easy, I ordered eggs over medium, his were hard as were mine. I ordered cheese grits which were cold as were his. He said his biscuit was hard as a brick and cold. My croissant was very good. The coffee tasted like it had been around for awhile. It was the worst meal that we had in Cashiers. No one came to see if we would like more coffee or to see if everything was ok until the very end which was to late as we were ready to get on the road. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited March 2012
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Usual high price coffe”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Just a plain high priced coffee place it has so much potential

Asheville, North Carolina
“Hot breakfast! Yum!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I love all the local coffee shops, but if I'm in the mood for a hot yummy eggs-and-bacon style breakfast, Tommy's is my place. Very friendly staff, comfortable seating areas, and wifi to boot.

• Visited January 2012
“Terrific coffe house!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Probably my personal favorite place to go in the quaint town of Cashiers NC. Tom Fatigati (owner) is an excellent baker as I have seen much of his work up close! The shop has now turned into a great "lunch stop" as well. As the crab shack closed, tommy's dinner took its place!