“Very Good”
Review of Zookeeper Bistro

Zookeeper Bistro
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come for breakfast,lunch and a wonderful Sunday Brunch. Open 7 days during season
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Service a little slow but not objectionable. We had rueben and ham sandwiches with beef barley soup. All were very good. Fries were fresh cut which is another good feature. Reasonably priced. Definitely would come back.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Excellent spot for a good, "home cooked" breakfast that comes with some extra warm, friendly service.

Food is prepared perfectly to order; the service staff is very attentive and professional.

A bit hard to find as off the Cashiers Town Center on R 107 but well worth the short drive!

1  Thank Patrick D
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I both ordered the asain chop salad and our bill came to $25. The salad was warm with very little toppings, the chicken was a little rubbery and it was not at all a good salad. It also left a metallic aftertaste in my mouth. There was nothing special about the salad to make them worth $10 a piece. Will not return here ever again.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Driving through and did not feel like yet another overpriced, ill-thought and tourist-inspired meal. While this place lacks on decor and feel, the staff is attentive and inspired to please and serve dutifully.

Had the soup du jour. Today was cream of mushroom. Found it chock full of 'shrooms and flavor. In fact bought the lat two servings to go.

Also tried the Grouper (grilled ) sandwich which was similarly excellent.

Highly suggested for your dining experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband, our son and I stumbled upon zookeeper bistro looking for breakfast on a saturday morning. We were seated at an unusually small rectangle table and waited on by 3 different servers who were nice, but not overly warm. The entire experience was kind of strange; It is far from a comfortable restaurant and I wouldn't say we were made to feel welcome. However, the coffee was great and our son was happy to have chocolate milk. My husband ordered a fantastic looking $9 breakfast sandwich that came with simple potatoes. He said it was good. Our son had the $8 pancakes with bananas and chocolate chips. He said they were great. I had the $8 waffle with strawberries. I was pretty disappointed. We had a great side of $3.50 bacon and a TINY $3.75 fruit bowl. Our breakfast was almost $60 with tip. Hardly worth that. It wasn't horrible, but we won't be back.