“Morning brew”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Cashiers
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Light and bright but cozy. Nice decor, plenty of seating options, and good view of crossroads. Great coffee, friendly staff.

1  Thank MimiN49
There are newer reviews for Bucks Coffee Cafe

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I come here at least once or twice every year on our week long trip here.
I love their chai tea!
The line was long and tedious on a Sunday morning (to be expected), but it was worth the wait.
I found a long table in the back to plug in my lap top, to do a bit of catch up work, while enjoying my tea.
The staff is always friendly, and I love browsing the interesting finds all over the shop.
See you next year, Buck's!

2  Thank mama2leilani
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We love this cozy quaint place both in highlands and cashiers for coffee. Great place to get your morning fix and the buildings are historic looking. We can't resist looking at the unique items they sell in the gift section of the cashiers store as well. If you are in the area and need your coffee , this is the place with fresh brewed coffee to stop!

1  Thank LeslieP1640
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Cozy, eclectic, friendly and tasty. Coffee is excellent as are the many pastries which are available too. Service is always friendly.

The line is sometimes a bit long which, of course, is a testament to how good this place is.

Added bonus: this is also the best place in town for the occasional celebrity sighting! I've made quite a few at Buck's!

1  Thank DickTPA
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Inside decorations were quirky. Breakfast choices were excellent. I had tasty porridge plus egg/sausage inside English muffin plus cappuccino.

1  Thank thirdsister70