“Fresh food..friendly service..humble owners.”

Cornucopia Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is without a doubt one of my top 3 restaurant choices this summer as a GO-TO restaurant that offers delicious light fare and at reasonable prices. I am here in the Cashiers, Highlands, Sapphire area for the summer and this place fits the bill for me. . Their bar is beautiful. They have outside seating (and there is an seating area in the back and outside where you can bring your dog)!. Sally and Brian are the owners and are VERY accommodating and will most likely come to your table to see if you are enjoying your meal and evening. The waitresses are really sweet too. FYI..The store next door has some really interesting and delicious jams and sauces..so be sure to stop in before you leave.. You won't be sorry making a trip here.. :}}} Awesomeness..

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Returned after several years. Restaurant remodel is charming. Food delicious and fresh. A renewed must for a visit to the area

Reviewed July 22, 2014

A classic Cashiers experience, Cornucopia has a simple but trustworthy menu. Burgers are my favorite.
Cute wine and cheese shop is attached and worth stepping in.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We have been going to Cornucopia for years. There are always changes taking place so some years have been better than others. This has been a good year. We've had lunch and dinner. The latest was for dinner with our young grandson. The food was very good although a little pricey. I had crab cakes. My husband had a special grouper with grits and our grandson had the chicken fingers. The only complaint I have is with the service. When we could find our waitress to ask for something she forgot, she always had a smile on her face but it didn't make up for the fact that she wasn't doing her job.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I love going to the Cornucopia for lunch and dinner. Their sandwiches are legendary (try Wade Hampton's Downfall!). Last time we were in, my wife and I discovered that the chef is now serving dinner and the bar is stocking local beers. Check it out next time you're in Cashiers. You won't regret it.