“AMAZING”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

An absolutely must if you are in the Cashiers area! Absolutely phenomenal food and atmosphere. The staff was so friendly and really made me feel comfortable.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The food here is too good. I love the atmosphere, staff, drinks, everything about this place. If you're going to eat in Cashiers, this is the place to go!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is a Cashiers stable. Quality food, great waitstaff, and perfect for the whole family. Last time I was in Cashiers I went twice in one weekend...so that should tell you how much I love this place. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I dined at this lovely restaurant in late Summer and had the crab salad; it was absolutely delicious! Plus, the service was efficient and friendly. I will definitely go back!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Dropped by and enjoyed a fantastic lunch with friends on their porch. There is truly something for everyone. I am proud to say that I have been able to sample just about every item on the menu. Every meal has been delicious. My personal favorites are the Red Ruben Sandwich and, of course, their burger!