“Exceptional staff”

Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Six Mile, South Carolina
“Exceptional staff”
Reviewed January 2, 2011

I was traveling through the area on I-40 when my brother took ill. I stopped at Hampton Inn and checked in. My brother was so ill he could not get out of the car. I called 911. He spent a week in the hospital in the cardiac intensive care unit. The staff at this hotel couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating. They even dug my car out of the snow for me in the parking lot so I wouldn't slip and fall on the ice. When I brought my brother back to the hotel for one night before our trip home they even had a wheelchair for him and wheeled him into the room and told us to keep the chair while we were there. Anything I asked of them they did with a smile. The room was clean and well stocked and the lounge area in the main lobby was very homey and comfortable with gas logs in the fireplace. This was very comforting during my stay especially during the heavy snow. They have a great complimentary breakfast in the lobby which is good and coffee, tea, and hot chocolate anytime of the day. They also have two computers in the lobby for guests to use anytime of the day free of charge.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Shelby, North Carolina
Reviewed December 26, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel during the past year numerous time and have always been highly impressed by a certain individual names Scott Jones. Scott always makes a point to personally greet me and provide above and beyond any need that I may have. Scott has the talent and experience to be a top rated professional for Hamton Inn properties!!!!! I encourage you to use Scott in upper management to utilize his full potential!!!! Bill Beam

Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed December 24, 2010

The only negative is this hotel is 5-10 minutes away from where I need to be. Still close to Raleigh/Durham area.

Really quiet location.

I stay in this hotel every other week. I am always welcomed back by name. Scott and crew make sure the check in is fast. They make it easy if I need to make a last minute reservation without going through the Hilton Reservations Hotline.

This is my preferred hotel when I am traveling in the Raleigh/Durham area.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 23, 2010

While attending many business functions in December I got a chance to interact with the staff at the Hampton Inn in Cary NC. Led by Scott Jones at the front desk I have never, encountered such a friendly helpful staff in all my days of traveling. Scott was most helpful in selecting restauranyts, giving directions and providing general knoeledge of the Greater Raleigh NC area and all with a big smile!

I will always stay at this hotel while traveling and look forward to seeing Scott and the staff again when I return!

indian trail
Reviewed December 23, 2010

One of the best features for this motel is the excellent customer service from Scott Jones. A winning attitude makes this motel stand out from most others in the surrounding area. Top class personnel keep this location at the top of my list.

David A. Gebbie

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed December 23, 2010

I travel extensively for work and stay at the Hampton Inn in Cary, NC at least once a week (and have for the past 2.5 yrs). Every member of the hotel staff is friendly, warm and effective at their jobs. There is one individual that stands out from the rest - he always recognizes me, goes the extra mile and really adds a touch of home away from home. When you travel as much as I do - that is a fabulous thing to find. It is what ultimately keeps me coming back. I want to say thank you to Scott Jones who always WOWs me!

Shallotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 11, 2010

During the past 2 years, I have spent more than 100 nights at this hotel. The rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly and efficient. I will drive extra miles to enable me to stay at this hotel. This is the closest place I know to being at home!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business