“Scott Jones is an outstanding representative for Hampton Inn!!!”

Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed December 26, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel during the past year numerous time and have always been highly impressed by a certain individual names Scott Jones. Scott always makes a point to personally greet me and provide above and beyond any need that I may have. Scott has the talent and experience to be a top rated professional for Hamton Inn properties!!!!! I encourage you to use Scott in upper management to utilize his full potential!!!! Bill Beam

Reviewed December 24, 2010

The only negative is this hotel is 5-10 minutes away from where I need to be. Still close to Raleigh/Durham area.

Really quiet location.

I stay in this hotel every other week. I am always welcomed back by name. Scott and crew make sure the check in is fast. They make it easy if I need to make a last minute reservation without going through the Hilton Reservations Hotline.

This is my preferred hotel when I am traveling in the Raleigh/Durham area.

Reviewed December 23, 2010

While attending many business functions in December I got a chance to interact with the staff at the Hampton Inn in Cary NC. Led by Scott Jones at the front desk I have never, encountered such a friendly helpful staff in all my days of traveling. Scott was most helpful in selecting restauranyts, giving directions and providing general knoeledge of the Greater Raleigh NC area and all with a big smile!

I will always stay at this hotel while traveling and look forward to seeing Scott and the staff again when I return!

Reviewed December 23, 2010

One of the best features for this motel is the excellent customer service from Scott Jones. A winning attitude makes this motel stand out from most others in the surrounding area. Top class personnel keep this location at the top of my list.

David A. Gebbie

Reviewed December 23, 2010

I travel extensively for work and stay at the Hampton Inn in Cary, NC at least once a week (and have for the past 2.5 yrs). Every member of the hotel staff is friendly, warm and effective at their jobs. There is one individual that stands out from the rest - he always recognizes me, goes the extra mile and really adds a touch of home away from home. When you travel as much as I do - that is a fabulous thing to find. It is what ultimately keeps me coming back. I want to say thank you to Scott Jones who always WOWs me!

Reviewed November 11, 2010

During the past 2 years, I have spent more than 100 nights at this hotel. The rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly and efficient. I will drive extra miles to enable me to stay at this hotel. This is the closest place I know to being at home!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I recently stayed at the Cary Hampton Inn on 2 separate occasions in the past 2 weeks. Hands down the best value. I always get a great nights sleep on their beds, enjoy their excellent breakfast and the staff are wonderful. It is convenient to many restaurants, shopping and grocery stores.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business