“super nice room and staff”

Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed January 28, 2010

was a very stressful trip moving my youngist son to cary from illinois over 16 hour drive when we arrived very nice staff and so willing to comfort me they went over and beyond there duties to see we were happy. nice breakfast selections and very nice rooms clean and home like wonderful place to stay. you would be very happy..5 stars to everyone we crossed paths with bless you for making my stay better.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 22, 2009

My wife and have stayed here twice. July and September 2009. Very clean property and rooms are well appointed. The staff we dealt with were very pleasant. Big pool.
Breakfast area and lobby are a little tight in the morning with all the guests. We like Hampton Inns and this one is good.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

I stayed for two nights in this Hotel, and it was the most pleasurable experience I have ever had, staying in hotels. The room gave me the "WOW" factor, so comfortable and homey. I was extremely pleased with the bathroom being so large and the shower had instant hot water. If I find myself back in the area again, I will surely book another room. I was so comfortable, I hated to check out, and go back home.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2009

Got the room on Hotwire for a great price and was pleasantly surprised. The property is in a great location and is well-taken care of. The room was large and clean. Wifi worked great. Bathroom was large, clean, and very nice. Lots of towels. The room had a refrigerator and microwave.

The staff was nice and helpful. I asked to have the down pillows removed (I am highly allergic) and they did so within 10 minutes. I did not hear any noise from the hallway or the room next door.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
hamptoncary, Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2010

Thank you for the nice comments. We hope you will stay with us each time you come to visit your son

Reviewed May 5, 2009

Based on reviews and past stays at Hampton Inns, I expected more. The breakfast selection couln't have been better. The hotel itself seemed old, but updated. I can't put my finger on what wasn't right. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, but outside and hallway noises were easily heard. The staff was the least friendly we encountered all week, but not rude. There was a leak in the bathroom and when my husband informed the front desk when we checked out, he acted like he didn't care.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelCrazy3
Reviewed January 31, 2009

I am currently staying at this hotel for the week. The staff are very friendly, hotel is especially clean, rooms are really nice with comfortable bedding, a really good breakfast assortment and the fitness room has up to date equipment! Would definetly stay here again! Great Location too!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 15, 2008

We recently traveled from Dallas to Raleigh North Carolina for pleasure, and spent 5 nights at the Hampton in Cary. We were shocked to find out the hotel is 20 years old, because it is so well maintained. The hotel has a breakfast buffet (free) each morning, and the there is a nice assortment of things to eat. The most outstanding thing about the hotel though is the staff. They were so friendly and helpful, they made us feel like we were staying with family. This is a group who really seems to enjoy their job, especially Scott at the front desk. The only down side is that there is no laundry on site, but you have a choice to send it out, or they will call their sister hotel nearby and you can go there to do laundry. The rooms were nice and very clean, and they will bring a fridge and microwave to your room if you want. There is a restaurant called O' Charley's next to the hotel, where you get a 10% discount there if you show your room key. We ate there several times, the food was good and the so was the service. In addition, there is a Walmart, grocery store, Whole Foods and several other fast food places either across the road or down the street. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)