“Hampton Inn/Cary is excellent!”

Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Washington,NC, United States
“Hampton Inn/Cary is excellent!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff was helpful. Was also a great value with the complimentary breakfast as well. Would recommend to anyone. We have stayed here before when my son competes at the local aquatic center and have always had enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patrick T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
I want to thank you for selecting to stay with us during your visits to the Raleigh/Cary area. The aquatic center where your son competes is a great venue and we have been working with them for a long time in promoting all the great things our area has to offer. We were very pleased to read the comments you posted about our hotel. Our team at the Hampton Inn Raleigh-Cary thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again during your future trips to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Ocean Isle Beach
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A typical Hampton Inn - clean, quiet, helpful staff and a good value. The only negative was the next door room which was obviously in violation of the nonsmoking policy. The hallway outside smelled awful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations during your visit to our area. I would also like to thank you for the kind words you outlined in your review and to apologize for the smoking annoyance you encountered in the hallway. Our team does it's best to enforce adhereance of our smoking policies but unfortunately a few folks "slip through the cracks" from time to time. I can assure you that this was an isolated incident and is not a continious problem. Again, thank you for staying with us - we loved having you here! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future when you visit our area again.
Charlottesville, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Good value and quiet, clean,well run hotel, friendly staff,. Pleasant to stay here and convenient for travel- easy access to highways so you can get into Raleigh quickly or to nearby Durham, Chapel Hill .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to our area. Our team and I were very pleased to read your comments and for that we are grateful. We get "jazzed" when we've been successful at providing our guest a great hospitality experience. We loved having you here! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance prior to your next trip to our area.
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2014

These folks really went above and beyond to help me in the middle of the NC snowstorm event. The GM even Cleaned the ice off my car in the morning!! The front desk folks actually gave me their lunch pizza so I wouldn't have to eat dinner from the vending machine during the ice storm. These are really nice folks and a very clean hotel. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to our area. We loved having you here! It was nice to read your kind words contained within your comments and we certainly shared them with our team. Our efforts in striving for a great hospitality experience never end particularly during inclement weather events. In fact, that is when our efforts truely shine and that is when we are humbled by helping our guests in any way we can. Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to our area.
NC
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Although the room appears to have been updated with paint and cheap furniture, the bathroom and hideous carpet overwhelm the touch-ups. Usually stay at the new Hilton Garden Inn or Doubletree, close by. Those two properties are a much better choice.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Brandalyn B, Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear ToddT,

Thank you for your feedback, as it is the best tool we have for making your future stays even better than the last. We work very hard to ensure that all our rooms are well maintained and clean; I'm sorry you did not share that experience. This hotel just went through a major renovation in the lobby and all common areas. New furniture was added to the guestrooms and the shower/tub walls will be replaced very soon this year as well. Also, I am happy to report that the two holes above the mirror in the bathroom have been repaired. Thank you again for being our guest and for bringing your concerns to our attention. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town!
Plano, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I don't usually fill out these survey's, but my experience at the Cary, NC Hampton Inn was nothing short of amazing. During my stay, a debilitating snow & ice storm hit the Raleigh area. The management & staff at this hotel went above and beyond any service I've ever recieved. Rather than sending people home early, your manager 'Patrick' had rooms for his staff & families to help take care of his customers (guests). There were people (& families w/small children) stranded who had to abandon their cars to find shelter and your hotel made room for anyone who needed it. Restaurants, gas stations & grocery stores were closed for almost 2 days, but your hotel had food for everyone for the entire time. Nobody had to live off of the vending machines. They were able to bring in pizza, chicken, and some sort of breakfast (24/7) to who ever was hungry. Incredible. At the same time, everything was calm & happy as if you'd gotten stranded at your parents house over the Thanksgiving holiday. I really felt the close knit atmosphere your hotel team had. I felt like I was staying with family and knew I'd be welcome any time. Patrick- your general mgr was great in managing the situation. His planning was impressive and he was willing to do whatever it took to help people anyway he could (including digging out several cars). Scotty - manned the front desk forever and had the phione to his ear helping anyone who called the best way he could. He was the 'front line' of your hotel team and made an impression. The man had to have worked 18 hr shifts and never lost the smile in his voice. Nevada - was the 'Mother Hen' that made you feel like you were home. Not many people can do that in less than a minute. Yolanda - OK,... this woman never stood still for an instant (I could never see her name tag because she was always on the move). She worked breakfast, lunch and dinner and made sure nobody went hungry. Your hotel and the lobby was full of people and it was always clean. Mr. Clean has nothing on Yolanda. I've been a Hilton's Honor member for over 20 yrs and I've 'mostly' been happy with your properties in the past (Hey, no ones perfect). You've got a strong brand BECAUSE of hotels like this. I've never left a thank-you survey...until now. Thank-you!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us during your trip to our area. We were so humbled and also, at the same time, excited by reading your comments because it's always nice to receive recognition after helping our guests through inclement weather events. We shared your comments with our team as we always do and it really made our day. Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you during your future visits to our area.
Yorktown, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This hotel is really very nice. The room was beautiful and very comfortable, with a nice king-size bed and plenty of room to move around. The bathroom was decorated with a furniture style I had not seen in hotels before. There was a wood lavatory and towel holder, which was a nice change from the typical decor of hotels. The hotel staff was among the best I've ever experienced. At check-in, it was suggested that if I had any frequent flyer memberships I could get extra points for my stay. I would never have thought of that myself. The only slight knock on the room was the heater/air conditioner was a little noisy. Not enough to interfere with sleep though. I've been in rooms in other hotels that were much worse.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to our area. We appreciated the kind words contained within your review. We always love to here from guests and we share all of the reviews with our team members on a continous basis which helps us in our efforts of supplying our guests with top knotch service and a great product. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to our area.