“Traveling with a group”

Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Cary
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Traveling with high-schoolers made simple. Clean, accommodating, and excellent staff. We stayed for 3 days arriving late at night. The staff were prepared for our late night check in and swiftly checked us in...the communication in advance was great. Especially once I called the hotel directly and was guided through our visit by the local staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Nice place to stay in the Raleigh/Cary area. Easy commute to Cary and Raleigh. Downtown Raleigh was about a 20 minute ride. If you do not feel like venturing out to restaurants there was a restaurant adjacent to the Hampton Inn. Quite convenient. Clean rooms, fresh linens, quiet. Breakfast was adequate. I would stay here again if in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We arrived at the hotel early but our room was ready. Very friendly people and helpful with directions. Very clean, comfortable and affordable. There are plenty of restaurants near buy for all tastes. We were there for a college football game at NC State and the location was perfect. Everything was GREAT.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Everything was efficient, clean, and convenient. No waiting to check in or out. Bed was very comfortable & I especially like the bed pillows. Since I'll be returning next month, I may inquire about where to purchase one.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very nice Hotel with clean rooms, friendly staff and nice complimentory breakfast. Good location with several restaurants near the hotel. The hotel has a pool and workout room and in room refrigorator and microwave.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Nice place, quiet, not as nice as other Hilton properties. Would have been better with a refrigerator/cool box. Shopping and eateries are with in 1000 to 2500 meters. Wi-Fi works very well. The breakfast is a mix of frozen entrees and other self prep items such as cereals, waffles, pastries and fruits. Housekeeping is excellent, provides for clean room and bed.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I planned to meet my husband at this Hampton Inn on a Sunday. I did not intend to drive a straight 9 hours to do this, but every where along the way there were no rooms. So I arrived at 4 am without a reservation a day earlier and there were no rooms available. They could tell I was beyond exhausted and offered for me to rest in their lounge area until they had a room ready for me. The manager was exceptional. There was a room cleaned and ready for me by 8 am. Then to my surprise they had upgraded my room to a suite. I love staying at Hampton Inn. The beds are always clean and comfortable. This experience just made me a bigger fan! Thanks for taking care of this weary traveler!!!

• Stayed: October 2013