“Truly enjoyable”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Knightdale, North Carolina
“Truly enjoyable”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I'm not very familiar with Indian cuisine and had a friend bring me here for the lunch buffet yesterday. I loved it!! Awesome kabobs, butter chicken, vegetable fritters, naan. I really enjoyed myself and left feeling satisfied. The staff was attentive keeping water full and clearing plates. This was a great way to try a variety of dishes.

• Visited June 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Not bad and I like the buffet over the weekend”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went there to pick up some Biryani. We were going to walk away when they said 30 minutes to get one Biryani made. He called us back and said let me try my best to make it quick. It was ready in 15 minutes and was not bad at all. It was really hot when we got home to prove that it was just made.
I liked the buffet over the weekend in the evening but it was pricey for the items they have.

• Visited April 2013
New Bern, North Carolina, United States
“What Indian is supposed to be”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Reminded me of eating Indian in London. Short on atmosphere, long on taste and value. Biryani was great, chicken tikka masala was super as was the naan. Who needs cloth tablecloths with food this good?

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Get A Take Out Order Of The Kebabs!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The only reason this place even got 2 stars was because of the Seekh Kebabs. Biryani House has by far the best Seekh Kebabs in the Triangle Area. Seekh Kebabs are one of my favorite dishes and I make them at home all the time. I always order them when I eat out and Biryani House makes the best ones in the area. They are thick, juicy, perfectly cooked and well seasoned. Other than the Kebabs the food is average at best. On a recent trip we decided to order a few things off the menu and everything we kept ordering they told us they had ran out. If your running a restaurant and have an item on the menu you should have enough of it available or have the capacity to make it. The service is terrible and the ambiance is Blah. Therefore I usually just pick up my order to go. Definitely stop by to try the Seekh Kebabs but nothing else!

• Visited May 2012
Cary
“Good food with a resoanably wholesome food !! A Must Try !!”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I visited Biryani House for dinner after stumbling across its location in a crowded Indian shopping center. What a find! The menu contained many traditional Indian and some special Pakistani dishes I was familiar with, but also a variety of new ones. The wide array of seafood options is especially nice - we tried the Goat Nihari and Grilled Seek Kababs and both were wonderful and mouthwatering in true sense. I've ever seen in an small Indian restaurant before, and the environment was perfect - clean, modern, and reasonably upscale. Service was prompt and courteous. I'm definitely looking forward to trying the lunch buffet on my next visit.