“decide by yourself”
Review of Biryani House

Biryani House
Ranked #308 of 472 Restaurants in Cary
Reviewed May 18, 2008

I went with my friends.They are friendly.Food was good.Nice remodeling.I ordered their Lamb seek kababs and Bihari kabab.

My friends loved Achari chicken and chicken tikka masala. Chicken biryani was good. Over all very good food with nice service. Nice people. They are going to launch full service with in few weeks.Already got permit for alcohol.As the counter guy told me, they are working for bar. I believe it will be nice combination with their clay oven items. Dont miss best food in cary.

Reviewed April 2, 2008

This place is terrible. I tried this place once and AGAIN second time tried for second time by giving them some benefit of doubt.

The quality of food is not good and I felt like I got Biryani (Rice Item) that is left over from Lunch. Service is also BAD and it is really BAD.
I ordered couple fo items and taste is not upto the mark and one item tasted very bad.

If you plan on ruining your meal then you go here!! I really mean it.

Been to Biryani House? Share your experiences!