“Good food good service”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #252 of 456 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silverton, Colorado
“Good food good service”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

The food was very good and the servers were very professional and friendly. Salad bar was excellent.

Visited March 2012

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good Service”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Love the salad bar and great take out service. Waiter very helpful with attractions in the area.

Visited March 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paleo friendly”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Ashley, my server was excellent . She understood that unsweetened tea needs to be empty before refilling so the mix is right. Thanks Ashley. The burger and sweet potato fries were phenomenal ( note you might want to ask if the customer wants salt on them) . I will recommend this establishment to everyone I know .One last note the salad bar was fresh and full with great variety. Thank you for a wonderful lunch.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Upscale, But Still Casual”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We ventured to Cary to this RT's location and were plesantly surprised. The decor is upscale and adds to the dining experience. It's impressive, when compared to other cookie cutter casual eateries. Our server (DJ) was attentive, courteous and had a wonderful personality. The petite sirloins were cooked just right. RT's is know for their salad bar and this one did not let us down. Dinner for two came in at under $30. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2012
Brooklyn
“I've Seen Better Ruby Tuesdays”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I like Ruby Tuesday. I'm no fan of restaurant chains, but RT is one of my faves. Somehow this one barely gets by.

I enjoy the blackberry tea and this RT gets it right. However, the food had no kick to it whatsoever. I've had better premium cut hamburgers at my local Brooklyn diner and that makes me feel like I overpaid. Really, for something you're marketing as "premium cut," I halfway expect there to be more to it thank a piece of lettuce and a tomato slice. Maybe I'm just uppity.

The host was nice but seemed to be a bit put off by our asking for a larger booth to fit our guests en route. All around, I got a bad vibe from this Ruby Tuesday once and an okay vibe from it another time. 3 stars.

Visited February 2012