“Maybe our last trip”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #101 of 492 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Well we went for my husband's birthday. Their rewards connection was down so the waitress explained the long and involved process to get something for free - no thank you! We ordered. It arrived. Everything was "okay." And then our waitress basically disappeared. I asked for more water for us and she brought us one glass of water. REALLY?

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to Red Robin to celebrate my sons 16th Birthday while in town visiting family. We went there specifically because my son loves the bottomless fries and there are no RR where we live now. He was very excited to find the rootbeer floats were bottomless and I was excited about bottomless sweet potoato fries! Our service was fine but when it came to doing a birthday song it never happened. My sister had told the hostess and it was not busy so she could have easily relayed that to our server, in addition when the reward card was mentioned I had said my son could not get the free bday burger cause the card belonged to my sister. It was also mentioned we should put the candle in the rootbeer float... However the lunch ended and the bill came and went and in the end the server came by and told my son that she hoped he had a happy birthday. We never got a song! They had done it at another table earlier in our meal so it's clear that that is a service they provide yet it didn't happen for us. It put a damper on our day as my son had no party of any kind, no cake or anything so this was our one chance to sing etc.. we almost just went ahead and did it ourselves but without a candle to blow out it hardly felt special. You dropped the ball on this bday RR.

12  Thank LoveFromTheBean
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is our favorite place to go for a 'GOOD" burger. The food and service is always perfect! Very kid friendly. Loud, but that doesnt bother us at all. Everyone seems to be having fun and that is a good thing.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We try to eat paleo as much as possible, and at Red Robin, we were able to customize our burgers to exactly what we wanted. I was able to get a bacon burger topped with guacamole wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun, and got steamed broccoli instead of french fries. Our waitress was very friendly!

3  Thank Carolinagirl0224
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Although it is loud with all the kids, also a great place to take the kids. I like that you can also order a small size of the adult burgers and their are options for sides other than fries.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!