“Great night, good value”

Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Cary

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
IAD
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have stayed here couple of times due to the location to my client. You have to make a right as soon as you see the restaurant Jasmine. It is located at weird location but close to a highway. First of all, the name of hotel is BEST WESTERN "EXTENDED STAY" if you see from outside of hotel. On the website they still has a name BW plus cary - NC State. They definitely don't want to advertise they are an extended stay hotel. Well, I have to admit that I normally avoid the extended stay hotel because of its people staying. One of few times in my check-ins, front desk staff copied my driver license. I did not complained on the spot but I avoided hotel after then, that is the reason I am writing this short review. Breakfast was good and my stay was nothing but average experience but I have seen many contractors in this premise and breakfast restaurant. I don't recommend this hotel to family or other leisure traveler unless you are very budget conspicuous. Normally, there is a reason they copy DL.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Cary
Reviewed December 5, 2012

As a grandma I have a very small home so when my family all come to town at one time it's very convenient to reserve a stay at a Best Western where they can stay in a safe clean environment and at a price where they can come more than once a year

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Gloucester, Virginia
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband and I have stayed her three times and have greatly enjoyed our stay each time. We have nothing bad to say about this place! Great location, great service and a clean, well-kept room. If we ever visit this area again...which I am sure we will...we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Brook Park, Ohio
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The management and team members of this Hotel are the very best i have seen ever. My thanks to all and great job on finding these great people.The breakfast was great,hot items and your regular cold items.Very clean lobby and halls right down to the rooms that are a real relaxing treat.A very nice work out room.There is a pool also that looks great!

Room Tip: any location seems like it would work great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike H
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have stayed here Tuesdays and Thursdays for the last year. The experience has always been great. Two weeks ago, I lost my cell phone just before I had to leave for work. I was on my hands and knees searching everywhere in the room and had backtracked outside in all the places I had been. I had given up when Avon Woodard took it upon herself to search my room. She found my phone in no time at all. It had fallen in a place I would not have thought to look. Thanks to her thoughtfulness, I made it to work on time with the phone which is essential to me.

Alan Purvis

Room Tip: I've not found a bad room in this hotel. During the summer, I do try to get away from the pool...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BWPCGM, Asst Manager at Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us in our Suites Building.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Cary.

Brenda Jones