“It was Red Lobster, but nothing to complain about”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #133 of 479 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for dinner before heading to see the Hurricanes play. We are from Charlotte, so we weren't too familiar with the restaurants in the area, so we decided to play it safe and go to Red Lobster.
The food was all around pretty good. I had the sirloin and coconut shrimp. It's been good at other locations, and it was no different here. Cheddar Bay biscuits were great. The only knock, the lettuce in the salad was not as green as it would be if it were fresh, so you knew it had been sitting in the fridge for a little while.
All around, great service, and a good meal.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Red lobster provides endless shrimp every year around October. You can enjoy more than 5 flavors for only 15 bucks per person. I like grilled one best, but also enjoyed other choices. The service was pretty good: the waitress kept walking around and asking if you would like to order your next plate of shrimps.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Decent atmosphere, excellent service. Waiter/waitress always ready to serve you. The greatest part is their annual endless shrimp! For 15 dollars, you can have all kinds of shrimps you wanna try. Can't wait for the next round of shrimps!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We headed there for annual endless shrimp! All is great except they are a little bit slow to deliver the dish.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had coconut shrimp which is my favorite at Red Lobster. Absolutely delicious and recommend everyone try it.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!