“Best Little Place Around Cary”
Review of Hotpoint Deli

Hotpoint Deli
Ranked #50 of 484 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Hotpoint has been a favorite of our for years. The food is always fresh, plentiful, creative and very good. I often get the Thai Curry Salad, which is spicy and delicious. The sandwiches are good, and the burritos are fabulous. I have never been disappointed. The new location off of Walnut Street is bigger, but the outdoor seating is a bit noisy. next time I will opt to sit indoors. The atmosphere is very casual, and the staff always helpful and friendly. I love introducing people to this place. Not to be missed if you are in the RDU area.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our neighbors turned us on to this jewel. They have recently moved to Walnut St. Food is always good. The black bean soup is a staple. Any pizza is fantastic. Lots of unique dishes to try and always great service.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My boyfriend really LOVES Hotpoint, so we decided to go there Saturday night. However, we were HIGHLY disappointed when we arrived. We walked in at 8:45pm, and were turned away because the waiter stated that they were closing early and the kitchen was already closed. There were two tables in the restaurant and one of the tables had not even received their food yet. We wouldn't have been as disappointed if the table was finshed with their dinners and closing out their tabs, BUT they were not. The sign on hotpoint's door clearly states that they close at 10pm on Saturday nights. Needless to say, we will not frequent this establishment as often as we did.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great food and customer service! Only sat down once or twice there; mostly go there for lunch.
Just found out last week that they moved to Walnut St location about a mile away. This is a much better location, between the US1 exit ramps.
It's a little hard to find them as they haven't put up a sign board yet. It's right after the Jasmin/Best Western signs. Waffle House is on the same property.

The atmos appears to be better; more open though could use more lighting inside. And as others have mentioned the owner/operator is great.

3  Thank Olymp M
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Friends and co-workers had been telling me about this place for a couple of years, but we just never bothered to try it. We live very close - less than five minutes away - and finally decided to give a try one Saturday evening recently. I've been a vegetarian since 1999 and Hot Point's Portobello Mushroom sandwich is THE BEST I've ever eaten. They make their own focaccia bread daily and all of the veggies are fresh. My wife had a turkey sandwich (I can't remember which one) which she raved about as well. I posted on Facebook how much we enjoyed eating there and many friends commented back that they love eating here too and recommended the pizzas, quesadillas, burritos and other items. We'll make this one of our regular eating spots!

Been to Hotpoint Deli? Share your experiences!