“Endless selections, Great staff”
Review of Sushi Thai

Sushi Thai
Ranked #26 of 472 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

it's so good you can't change it, everything just works, the boat shaped bar, the staff in authentic dress, the compositions of choices and the taste of everything is unique here. it's a real crowd pleaser!

1  Thank Sharon L

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is outstanding! Would highly recommend! The service is very good and the atmosphere allows for conversation. I love the fatty tuna and the lobster bomb, along with the sashmi platter

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Well, the location in Raleigh near Wake Med has more consistently good food. The main thing you will notice is sticker shock. Yes, the food is generally better than standard Chinese, but not to warrant the prices. If you want something really good you should try Thai Spices and Sushi near High House and Cary Parkway. After you have been there it will be hard to go anywhere else claiming to be Thai.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is wonderful food. We did not feel comfortable with our kids there at lunch on a weekend. I also disliked the pillows in the seats as they kept falling off.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Let me start off by saying me and my mom are sushi fanatics. We like places based on quality of fish, cleanliness, service, etc... We are the type who have been eating sushi pretty much out of the womb! So let me tell you that Sushi Thai is amazing! Their Sushi is the best sushi we have found in the Triangle so we continue to go. We have tried several others of which some places I wanted a tetanus shot after or some pepto. Sushi Thai receives top notch grade sushi, Their Blue fin Tuna if you have not tried is amazing, grant it they don't have it always but treat yourself when they do. Oh! and side not..If you go sit at the bar ..you get free seaweed salad :)
Good service, great sushi, and we always have fun talking to the men at the sushi bar, they are funny and great guys.

1  Thank Laffy14

Been to Sushi Thai? Share your experiences!