“Great oriental food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Raleigh, NC
“Great oriental food”
Reviewed December 24, 2008

We have been going to the Neo China Restaurant off of maynard Street in Cary, NC for a few years now. The food and service are great! We highly recommend it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good service, good food...”
Reviewed May 19, 2008

good service, good food; want to try sunday dim sum

NC
“Great Restaurant!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2008

We have a great experience dining at the restaurant, very nice place to eat in, variety menu, they started sushi bar, Japanese menu and also Thai food, everything was great! We are regular customer for take away too!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always on the search for...”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

Always on the search for DimSum in the triangle I ventured out in the pouring rain today, having read several good reviews online. Now, I have to admit that my expectations were VERY low as I had given up on Neo China years ago (when there was only the one in raleigh). I must say that I was more than pleasantly surprised! HUGE selection of items and reasonably priced. Of course I did what I always do and ordered way too much off the first couple of carts and missed items like the braised eggplant, duck, and the Gailan but I enjoyed the tripe w/ peppers, the sesame balls w/ red bean and several different shumai/dumplins. I'll definitely return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good place. Wish we ate...”
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Good place. Wish we ate their more. Would like to try their dim sum.