“Football, fun , good food and service.”
Review of Carolina Ale House

Carolina Ale House
Ranked #13 of 462 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Football, fun , good food and service.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

You cannot beat Carolina Ale House for the quality food they serve, the atmosphere, and friendly staff that they have.
My wife and I visit the Wilmington location frequently and this Raleigh/Cary location was equally enjoyable.

Visited November 2012

Apex, NC
“Weekly patrons”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I have been going to have lunch here once a week lately. We usually sit at the bar and have Haley as our server. She really treats us great and we haven't had a bad item yet.
Wednesday is beer special day and they have a great selection of IPA's. So if you like a quick burger and a beer or a great salad and a beer it's worth a try. Great shopping all around their location.
As far as decor, mostly sporty. Nothing spectacular but nice, lots of TV's a couple of pool tables and pin ball machines Outside tables available.

• Visited October 2012
Tennessee
“Lacking”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I was quite disappointed. The atmosphere is okay for a sports bar, as they have tons of TVs. The place was packed and quite loud, which doesn't bother me. The menu selection was lacking and unimaginative and service was decent. Not a place I would go back to, unless simply looking to grab a beer.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“A day out with the Gals”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

After school we went to this place and it was very relaxing. They had sevral atmospheres set up, whether you chose to be outside with the net up looking at a flat screen big tv, or completely outside w/o the net and there is the inside w/o several big flat screen tv's and a pool table. Well i chose to sit outside w/o the net and iI really enjoyed myself. My famous food here is the fish taco. WHoooh Hooooo yes. Then my dessert brownie with ice-cream, awhhh mannnn, need I say more. their chicken wings with the special sauces are great as well-appetizers.. And I'll be going again and again and again......

Visited December 2011
Cary, North Carolina
“"Food I crave"”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food ate Carolina Ale House is amazing. Sports bars can get annoying when it's not the season for your sport, or it's a game night. Too crowded too loud and you're dates not paying attention to you. However here, it's not quite a concern. That foods too amazing for me to really care. I eat there on a regular basis, you should really stop by.

Visited September 2012

Been to Carolina Ale House? Share your experiences!