“Favorite place for BBQ in RTP”
Review of Danny's Bar-B-Que

Danny's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #13 of 466 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Barbecue
Pittsford, NY
“Favorite place for BBQ in RTP”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I try to enjoy some Danny's every time I visit RTP. The hush puppies are always a great start and I typically get the brisket and pulled pork. Service has always been good and the prices are very reasonable for the good quality food that you get. Don't forgot to finish up with the Banana Pudding. Yum!

• Visited August 2013

Chennai (Madras), India
“Good food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Hash browns are really good. The Texas toast that goes with the food is really yummy . I really liked the chicken tenders .

Visited August 2013
North Carolina
“Exactly what I was looking for!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We just moved to Cary two weeks ago and we wanted to find some good southern bbq. Based on the reviews we went here for lunch. The waitress was amazing. I believe her name was Val. She suggested things for us to try and she was honest about the menu. I had the lunch chopped pork and had to take half home. The baked beens were the best I've ever had and the potato salad was better than my mother's! $6.50 for my plate w two sides! Thinking about going again tonight!

• Visited August 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Best Barbecue Chicken in Raleigh”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We are not fans of the vinegar. We like the tomato based bbq and this place has the best! We always buy the sauce to take home and as soon as we're out, we know it's time for another trip to Danny's!

Visited May 2013
Illinois City, Illinois
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you like barbecue (chicken; ribs), then make sure you visit this restaurant. Friendly staff, great service, and an outstanding meal at a great price await you.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 76michaelc

Been to Danny's Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!