“Cary's best Chinese food”
Review of Orient Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orient Garden
Ranked #191 of 484 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 26, 2012

It's tough to find decent Chese food in Cary. In my opinion, Orient Garden is the best choice. It may not be as good as in the big cities and it may not be authentic, but I think it is very good. My favorite dishes here are steamed dumplings, ho fun, shrimp in black bean sauce and hunan chicken.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Hungry for oriental food, then this is the place. Orient garden is the best place for Chinese cuisine in the triangle. I have ordered the Singapore noodles with curry and there is always enough for two people, stuffed with chicken and shrimp it is a curry lover delight. Highly recommend the Orient Garden in Cary.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I can make this short and sweet.

We drive past 4 chinese restaurants to get to this one.
They always have a super high health rating score.
The food is always great, the folks are great and their English is never a problem when ordering over the phone.

I highly recommend checking this place out, if you haven't already!

Been to Orient Garden? Share your experiences!