“Great as usual”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went here late on a Saturday evening after the crowds were done and there was no wait. We ordered our usual appetizers (bang bang shrimp and dumplings) and my husband got his usual fish and chips. I had the sirlon with crab cake. My crab cake was wonderful but the steak was not cooked to my specifications. Our waitress, Angeline, apologized and took it back to the kitchen to get it right. She returned a short time later with a perfectly cooked steak and and another apology and informed me that my meal was taken care of. On top of all that, because we let them know we were celebrating our anniversary they offered us free glasses of champaign. Since we don't drink, they gave us hand crafted chocolates again. I'll be back for sure. Embassy Suites & Bonefish Grill, Cary, NC has become "our" places to celebrate.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love everything except the cedar plank fish. We eat here about every other month. The coconut desert is super!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Not sure what all the hype is about this place. Maybe the high cost for average food makes people think they are among the elite.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

You can't beat the seafood here - but only go if you have a reservation. I have never been here when it wan't crowded. I love the shrimp and scallops.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our first experience here was so good that we decided to go back for our Christmas Eve dinner. I was really disappointed with the service this time. It was not due to it being Christmas Eve as there were way more people when went on a Saturday the first time. Our waitress this time was not as knowledgeable about the menu and wine. She never even brought us bread when the table next to us received two throughout their meal. If it wasn't Christmas Eve I would've complained for sure about our experience but I didn't want to get the waitress in trouble. I think she may have been new because all the other servers that you'd here at the other tables seemed like our first which was outstanding. I gave this place 3 stars for service not for food. The food was very good. If we go back I'd try to request an experienced waiter/waitress!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!