“Excellent Pad Thai, great food overall” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wasabi
Ranked #40 of 451 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Excellent Pad Thai, great food overall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

I reside in a town that has several excellent Thai places and I have some familiarity with Thai cuisine. Without question, the combination Pad Thai at Wasabi was the best I've had in the USA. My wife ordered an eggplant dish and was equally impressed. The three in-laws in our five person group also happy with their choices...Amazingly, the check came to about $105 for the group, and this included two beers and one wine.
Service was speedy and accurate. I have no problem with a five star rating for this
pleasant and unprepossessing place.

• Visited October 2011

Cary, North Carolina
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

I love sushi and this place does not disappoint! The portions are generous and the selection is huge! We started with the spring rolls which were refreshing and flavorful. On Sundays, it is half price wine so that was a plus and our waiter told us about the sake machine which was very interesting. The sushi menu has pictures which I love and appreciate. Our waiter, Leo, was AMAZING! He was friendly and funny and entertained some girls out for a Birthday celebration! If you want delicious sushi and great service, go to Wasabi. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2011
North Carolina
“Sushi Boat is AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

This was our second time eating at Wasabi and it is our new favorite restaurant! The sushi boat for 2 was amazing. The boat is HUGE! This boat serves 3 people very easily. The sushi is of very good quality and very fresh! The children meals are great (My 5 year old ate it all!) The atmosphere was very nice. We were given warm wet towels to wash our hands with when we were greeted by our server. Overall I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank tonyajrealtor
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent food, service and value!!!! Go there, you won't regret it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2011

Wasabi is one of our absolute favorite "go-to" restaurants! We used to go weekly, when we lived in Cary, but still make the drive from the Clayton fairly often. The food and service is fantastic. We typically order the Spicy Tuna Salad and Duck Basil but every single thing we've tried has been wonderful. You just can't go wrong with Wasabi.

• Visited April 2011
NC
“vegetarians be warned”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

FYI if you are vegetarian (my spouse is not so I did not choose the place)- I ordered a dish that I thought would be vegetarian. But after talking with the waitstaff I found out that they use fish stock and other animal products in their "vegetarian" dishes so be warned. I asked if they could prepare something in advance that is totally vegetarian and they said that they could not, so I will eat elsewhere.

• Visited December 2010
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Wasabi? Share your experiences!