“Too expensive”

Jimmy V's Steakhouse & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Jimmy V's Steakhouse & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 462 Restaurants in Cary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 64-Tryon Road at Hwy 401-1 South
Description: Jimmy V"s Steakhouse specializes in hearty, traditional steaks and chops with our courteous and friendly service. We also feature fresh, local seafood, homemade desserts and one of the areas most extensive wine lists. Our fine cuisine, atmosphere and impeccable service create a truly memorable dining experience.
“Too expensive”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Way to expensive for the amount of food. $9 for a little boat of mac and cheese. I couldn't eat the salad because the dressing is too spicy. 48 dollars for a little filet is crazy. I won't be back.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Lives up to it's name!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I always admired Jimmy V as a coach and when I found this place, I knew it had to be great....and it was! I could eat steaks every day and this steakhouse ranks in my top 10! Mouthwatering steaks. Seafood appetizer platter is also excellent but you only get 1 shrimp, 1 scallop, 1 of each item ordered. This was my 3rd visit to Jimmy V's and it is consistently good. Small out of the way place, but worth the trip.

• Visited June 2014
Pomezia
“American dinner”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Really american dinner. Good place, good food, friendly people. Wine list excellent. To be visited again, really suggested.

• Visited May 2014
Cary, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

They have excellent steak. Great atmosphere. If you need to hold a small meeting this is a great place to do it. Will continue to recommend to friends and family!

Visited February 2014
Ballard, Wv
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by hotel staff during our stay in Cary. We met with family at the restaurant. I have to say that this had to be one of the best meals I have ever had. It was a wonderful experience from the moment that we opened the door. They greeted us with a smile, seated us and it only got better. The staff was very knowledgeable of the menu and made recommendations. This was not the "stuffy" atmosphere that I had anticipated. The tables were all very nicely set. The lights were dim. Our food came and it was delicious! Everyone had something different and we were all very happy with our selections. This is not the place to eat if you are not hungry. The portions are very nice and hearty. I don't know how we managed but we did try dessert. It too was wonderful. I would go back to Jimmy V's again. Our experience was fabulous.

• Visited February 2014