“Simple but very delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Cary Cafe - CLOSED

The Cary Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Simple but very delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here for breakfast / brunch on a Saturday morning.

The food was really, really good. The menu was pretty extensive, at least for the Saturday morning breakfast. My boyfriend had an omlette (I forget which one) with grits, fruit, and a biscuit. I had blueberry- walnut french toast with egg and fruit. All of the food was terrific. I usually don't like sweet food (like french toast) but this was really good and very well prepared.

The place is simple - order at a counter and pick up food a few minutes later. The staff were very friendly and personable. The restaurant was clean.

I would definitely go back. In fact, I would probably go a little out of the way to go back.

• Visited July 2012

Cary, North Carolina
“Delicious & Quaint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

The food, service and atmosphere is awesome. Delicious pancakes - they feature seasonal fruits and veggies in their foods. Pumpkin and blueberrie pancakes - various omeletes and eggs.

Visited March 2012
North Carolina
“Great find in Cary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Pleasantly surprised to find this cute little restaurant in Cary. My daughter and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch/brunch. She had the French toast which was very good. I had the Greek salad sampler plate and it had the best hummus I think I have ever tasted. The oatmeal raisin cookie and brownie were great, too. Very clean, friendly service, and very nice little place!

• Visited June 2012
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Great long time Cary establishment.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Have never had a bad meal at Cary Cafe. The food is so different from your basic hamburger/sandwich place. I always have to get the Chicken Velvet soup and a salad when I go because it is over the top! Great dressings, wraps, quiche and so much more.

Visited April 2012
Cary, NC
“Excellent salads and awesome Sweet Tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

Always delicious and great service. Favorites include special salad with goat cheese and homemade dressing and salad with beef brisket that was mouth watering!

Visited April 2012