“Best fast food ever”

Ranked #57 of 463 Restaurants in Cary
Apex, North Carolina
“Best fast food ever”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place is outstanding in every way. The staff is friendly, efficient, and willing to help in any way possible. The chicken was cooked perfectly. Overall it is a great dining experience. I often choose this place over other higher priced quality restaurants. It is the only fast food place that I have been to that has a mom and pop aura about it. It is very busy at lunchtime but well worth the short wait.

• Visited September 2013

Morrisville, North Carolina, USA
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent service by all employees. Often has a very long drive through line at lunchtime, but it moves fast.

Visited October 2013
Cary,NC
“Great Place!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The employees of this establishment are the nicest you would meet anywhere! They greet you in a friendly manner and attend to you as if you were family. The food is always great as well. Definitely well worth your money if you choose to dine at.

Visited October 2013
Cary
“Sets a high standard for fast food restaurants”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

These folks rock! This is by far the best drive through experience in the area. I barely know where to start. They do everything right. They serve hot, fresh food every single time. They get my order right 100% of the time. If I forget to ask for sauce, they ask me. They always offer drink carriers and they never give me sticky overfilled drinks. They wait patiently when it takes me a minute to pass the drinks to my kids. They always seem happy to take my order and I just love it when they say "it's my pleasure." My kids started saying it at home. I suppose that could be an indicator that we eat there too much, but either way, I'll take it. They don't charge me extra for cups to go with the gallon of sweet tea I just bought. They have never asked me to pay extra for extra ketchup. When I ask for extra napkins, they actually give me extra napkins. Let's face it. A car load of kids warrants extra napkins.

These guys have raised the bar for what I expect from fast food restaurants and have earned my loyalty and business. If you're in the area, I highly recommend stopping by.

• Visited July 2013