“Cute place serves up good fare”
Review of Christie's Restaurant - CLOSED

Christie's Restaurant
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife eats at Christie's on a regular basis but I finally had lunch there with her and my son. It's a cute little breakfast/lunch place located in a strip mall. There are a dozen tables and booths, and it sports a kind of Asian decor, with orchids and nice wall decorations--but nothing special. The menu has very hearty breakfast options like omelets, pancakes, and breakfast burritos, and these are available along with lunch items throughout the day. For lunch there are burgers, various sandwiches, salads, croissant-wiches, and wraps; all come with a choice of a side (fries, corn, etc.). Service is friendly and attentive and prices are reasonable (around $6-8 for most items). My son had two eggs, hash browns and toast and said it was excellent. I had a buffalo chicken wrap that was quite large and tasty, and my wife had excellent pancakes cooked with blueberries and nuts. Portions are large. I would recommend Christie's for the well-cooked food and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We went over to Christie's for breakfast and were impressed by everything we had. The Belgian Waffles we excellent and so was the french toast. Would strongly suggest you take a visit to this place if you have a chance to make it over.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great place hidden away ... not crowded ... excellent service and excellent food with enormous portions .... great value for money ........ be sure to try the pancakes.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

All I can say is that if you like Pecan Blueberry Oats pancakes this is the place. OMG! Giant pancakes cooked perfectly. All other food is good as well.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you are looking for a delicious made from scratch breakfast, you need to come here. Waitstaff is very friendly, prices are excellent. It's a gem in the rough for sure!!