“Fresh food good price”

Ranked #29 of 477 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Brigs Restaurants have been providing great quality and great priced breakfast, brunch and lunch fare for over 25 years. Brigs provides Weekday Breakfast Specials starting at only $6.49 from 7 am til 11 am. The entire Brigs menu is available from open until close daily.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Did a $5.99 deal for breakfast, it was delicious! All food was fresh! Recommended.
Tables are sort of close together but still a nice atmosphere. I ordered a ham egg and cheese croissant that was very good, they swapped bacon for ham because I don't like bacon.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food and weekday pricing till 11am, service was good, she was very nice but too busy and took a while on refils and taking our order

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went to the Cary location for lunch. We were not greeted in a friendly way and didn't feel very welcomed. We ordered a Cuban Sandwich and a Cobb Salad with grilled salmon. The Cuban was decent. The salmon on the salad had no pink color on it whatsoever. It was actually a yellow color. Not only was it horribly over cooked, it was old. Very gross. Our server was not interested in hearing about it and when we went to pay, the check out person did not care at all that our meal wasn't good. We tried to warn them not to serve the salmon, but all she could say was "normally our salmon is very good." No apologies. Nothing. Stick to eggs and pancakes.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I didnt like my food but the wife liked hers. I got the special of the day which was shrimp salad on a croissant, and it was really plain. I could tell the shrimp were right out of the can and it was very bland tasting. The fries were wilted, I suppose Ora Ida or something.

THerie only open til sometime in the afternoon so I suppose breakfast mey be their forte, certainly wasnt lunch.

I think Chef Ramsey would have had a field day in there.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Whenever I am in the Triangle area I always eat at Brigs for breakfast. This was the first time for me at the Cary Brigs but wasn't disappointed. Food was great and the weekday breakfast specials that my waiter Joshua pointed out were great. Waiter was very attentive but not overbearing. I love the fact that they basically give you a pot of coffee and let you fill your cup when you're ready.