“The only place to stay when visiting Raleigh or Chapel Hill”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cary
Hamilton Scot Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Cary B&B and Inns
Austin
“The only place to stay when visiting Raleigh or Chapel Hill”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hamilton Scot Inn. It was absolutely wonderful. Sue and Eric could not have been nicer or more hospitable. The Inn and the grounds are lovely. The rooms are furnished with beautiful antiques and quite spacious. Sue and Eric were the perfect Inn keepers, truly delightful. Breakfast each day was a true foodie's delight. Everything we ate was exquisite! We are looking forward to many visits there in the future. Janet & Burnie

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JAJBB

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I just came back after staying a week at Hamilton Scot Inn and it was exactly what we were looking for! Eric and Sue could not have been more accommodating and hospitable. My wife had to have a medical procedure performed and we were looking for a restful place to stay for her recuperation. Our room, the "Courtney Suite", was spacious and extremely comfortable. We enjoyed our morning coffee overlooking the woods and then went downstairs to exceptional breakfast offerings. Sue's breakfast parfaits will cure any cravings and Eric's made to order eggs or pancakes were a pleasant and unexpected touch. The Inn comes replete with every amenity you could wish for including the cutest little dog "Mickey" who bonded with me immediately...I tried to sneak him back in my carry on but why would he leave the Inn! They also have a beautiful standard poodle "Gracie" and three indoor/outdoor cats so we had our pet hit as we love animals and missed our "girl" back home in the Virgin Islands.
A big thank you to Sue and Eric for making our time in Cary so enjoyable and stress free!
PaulH

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Paul H
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I'm a seasoned business traveller who was looking for a "different" place to stay in RTP. A short 15 mins drive from the business park, the inn is a large beautiful house, set in a quiet park and furnished with antiques. The service is one of the best I have ever received in my years of travelling and the breakfast was varied and excellent (and this is coming from a picky frenchman staying in 5 star hotels). I would never stay anywhere else on my next trip to RTP, the inn feels like a home away from home.

Room Tip: Courtney's room is great with a view on the land behind the house and a balcony.