“Best Hot Dogs in the Triangle (new location in Brier Creek)”
Review of Firewurst - CLOSED

Firewurst
Cuisines: American
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Hot Dogs in the Triangle (new location in Brier Creek)”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and I went to the new Firewurst location in Brier Creek four times last week. The first time we tried it out on our own, the other three times we brought groups of friends with us. We tried a different hot dog each time with the cajun fries, and each time we were very pleased. This is definitely my new go-to hot dog place!

• Visited May 2013

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Gem”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

In Cary for business and wantws to grab a quick bite. I'm always game for something different and this was the only place I had never heard of in the shopping center so I tried it. I love Brats but wasn't filling one that day so I tried one of their personal pizzas. Glad I did the bbq chicken pizzza was awesome. Can't wait to go back and try a Brat.

• Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Doggone Good Dogs and Brats”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Firewurst is a unique fast food place and the food is very good. The brats and dogs are plump and tasty. Get a side of the wasabi coleslaw and some onion tangles. It's a little more expensive than most fast food places, but you will be pleased and full.

northcarolina
“Hotdog was good......but EXPENSIVE”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I ordered the Coney Island Dog and it was good....not Great. The one reason why I probably will not come back is my tab for a hotdog and coke was $7.95. A bit expensive for me.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank sc00ter123
Chas M, Owner at Firewurst, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
sc00ter123,

I'm sorry you feel like your experience didn't exceed our own expectations. We try hard every time to deliver the best of quality.The Coney is served on our fresh baked bread, with our 1/4 pound 100% beef hot dog, our house-made Coney Island Sauce, and other traditional toppings. I'd love more feedback from you on how we can make the Coney Island Dog more authentic - call me at 919-651-8350 if you have some ideas.

As for the price, we're a new concept (the very first one, in fact) so we're constantly changing. We've recently implemented our 'Bundle' - buy any Sausage or Hot Dog and get a regular fry (sea salt, cajun, or Parmesan) and a 20 oz. fountain drink for just $2.99! I do hope we get the chance to serve you again.
Wilmington, NC
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stumbled upon Firewurst last weekend, and it was a good find. The staff provided a good description of the food, and it was hard to decide. I had the spicy chicken wurst, and my husband the spicy Italian. They were definitely spicy, which is OK with me, although my husband thought his was a bit much. Nice decor, clean bathrooms, and a helpful staff.

• Visited February 2013