“Finally, a good hot dog place”
Review of Firewurst - CLOSED

Firewurst
Cuisines: American
Cary, NC
“Finally, a good hot dog place”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

It's only been open for a few weeks. My wife and I stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. We both love a good hot dog/brat. The menu had lots of good twists on the traditional. We ordered one side of fries and split it - this was plenty for each of us. I ordered the cheddar brat. It was great; well cooked, good flavor. My wife had the Texas Chili dog. She enjoyed it. They spiral cut the hot dog. I imagine this helps cook it through.

The meal cost about $20 for a brat, a hot dog, one side of fries and two soft drinks. We will certainly return. It's great to have a place like this in the neighborhood.

• Visited January 2013

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Tired of burgers - try this "dog" place”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

A variety of bratwursts, keilbasi, sausages and dogs - including chicken dogs - all flame grilled and juicy. Served on their own breads, topped with onion, peppers and a choice of mustards! Fries also come with a variety of your choice seasoning. If you like "dogs" this is the place for you! Delicious!

• Visited January 2013