“Wonderful Massage Experience”
Review of Amb Day Spa

Amb Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Cary
More attraction details
Owner description: Amb Day Spa offers a very unique spa experience. Our spa is a small and quaint. It’s like a little oasis where clients receive personal attention in a very relaxing atmosphere. This quiet, tranquil environment will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed.
Apex, North Carolina
“Wonderful Massage Experience”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I have hypertension and have found that in addition to medication a weekly massage and sometimes reflexology helps to keep my blood pressure at a normal rate. The experience is great and the therapist is extremely knowledgeable and well trained.

Visited April 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Annette is so awesome at doing reflexology that it is like being in heaven. My only complaint is that I usually get so relaxed I fall asleep about 20 minutes into it.... and I am an A type person.
Much better than a massage. I highly recommend Amb Day Spa!

Visited December 2013
Morrisville, North Carolina
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Magnificent Massage”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

If you have not experienced Amb Day Spa, you are missing a treat! The service is superior, the ambiance is so relaxing and the professionalism is second to none. I highly recommend Amb Day Spa and will certainly return!

Visited January 2014
Apex, North Carolina, USA
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I bought this first as a groupon and I am hooked. The location was a bit hard to find at first... but well worth it as Annette is wonderful and makes you feel so relaxed. So far I have only had reflexology (numerous times) but I am planning on adding more. It is quaint and personal service in a very relaxing environment.

Visited September 2013
Middlesex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amb Day Spa is Awesome”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My experience at Amb Day Spa was great. Very professional and friendly. I love the relaxing atmosphere of the spa. You feel rejuvenated after your service. I love getting massages and facials and I've experienced many spas in the past. But none compare to Amb Day Spa in Cary, NC. Massage therapist, Annette is wonderful, and she makes you feel as if your her only client. I highly recommend Amb Day Spa. And their prices are great. Call Amb Day Spa today and schedule your service. You won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2013