“Best Fast Food”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #86 of 472 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I think that Chick Fil A is the best fast food going. The service at this location is always excellent. The employees are well trained and seem happy to be working here. The drive-thru can backup onto the street at peak times.

1  Thank glftrvl

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I am always pleased when I have lunch here.
It is pleasant and relaxing for a fast food
restaurant. I love the fresh flowers on the tables.

1  Thank gloseashore
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have been to this particular Chick-Fil-A many times and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent, but what sets them apart from other fast-food chains is the level of customer service. When you thank someone, they always answer: "It's my pleasure" instead of "no problem" or nothing at all. They are well-trained and look like they really enjoy their jobs. The restaurant is always spotless. Someone is always cleaning tables and the floor. Top notch all the way.

1  Thank olfolks
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Had the number seven, its always good and always great service. Drive threw is a pain though around lunch time, beware.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

CFA at it's very best! The service was outstanding! Our table of 6 was asked three times if we needed anything, they refilled our drinks, and took our trays. A WOW lunch! I'll eat there anytime I'm in Cary.