Review of Menchie's Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Reviewed September 22, 2012

menchies is a good frozen yogurt place and is very kid friendly because they give kids colored spoons and animal stickers. there flavors are really good but after you take your children once they will be begging to come back. some flavors i suggest are red velvet and cake batter. if youre there watch yours kids bowls becaus one second they will have a little bit in their bowl and then it can fill up to the tippy tippy top

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had the nerve to waddle into Menchies after a full Indian meal at Darbur. Seriously-5 minutes earlier we were all complaining about how we weren't getting any younger and going for an early morning run would be hard after dinner. Someone mentioned yogurt and our too full butts jumped up anyway.
Red Mango folks may be more pleased with some of the flavor offerings at Menchies. There is the requisite plain jane fat phobe stuff for me( nonfat, sugar free vanilla) and then your Dulce de Leche...your Cake Batter...Cookies and Cream...Miami Mango. No Miami Mango. I made that one up.
The toppings are also located on the wall right past the yogurt. I dont like chocolate or candy, so didn't pay enough attention but I know I saw some of the usual suspects like Heath Bar Crunch and other chocolate candy stuffs, sprinkles, various chocolate chips, gummy bears, mini marshmallows(although my bf pretty much emptied the store of gummy bears). Fruit is laid out next and offers lovely plump blueberries( bigger than at other yogurt spots!),kiwi,strawberries, maraschino cherries, yummmmmmy Mochi(love that stuff) and the tiny Boba bolas that sort of resemble tapioca pearls. They're actually tiny sort of balls of yogurt or juice stuff. Not loving them.

Fun spot, that Menchies, though I'm more partial to Red Mango. Must be the prunes.