“Asian”

Tasu Asian Bistro Sushi and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tasu Asian Bistro Sushi and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #178 of 477 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I am visiting N. C. and decided to have lunch here with a friend. The place is decorated very nicely and comfortable seating. They offered main dishes in 2 sizes and even had a Bundle price that included a drink and spring roll for only $1.00 extra.
The food was hot, flavorful and plenty of it.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We just celebrated my husband's birthday at Tasu in Cary. The manager and wait staff were the best! We had a very large party of people and everyone had a delicious meal and fantastic experience. I really appreciated the excellent service and perfect birthday party!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Our son and his girlfriend rave about this place, and could not wait to take us here. My wife and I were a bit leery because all though we love Asian cuisine, we are not sushi buffs. Fortunately, and much to our delight, Tasu specializes in much much more than sushi. We tstarted the gyoza and the Shanghai Spring rolls, and all were made perfectly. The gyoza were plump, but not greasy and the Spring rolls easily divided among the four of us. We then had the hot and sour and the miso soups, both of which were rich and tasty. For an entree, I had the shrimp, chicken, and beef hibachi and my wife had the Chinese Sesame Chicken. Both were delicious and easily compared to the best Asian food we've had at other places. And the sushi, well we were told it was delicious and at BOGO prices, who could complain. All told, this was a wonderful dining experience and we look forward to returning the next time we are in Cary.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I never would have found this place. They knew it well. No wonder. Sushi was really great. The luncheon entres varied and well prepared. I had the shrimp teriakyi. Shrimp were plump. Grilled vegies great. Sweet and sour soup the best I have ever tasted. Lunch for 6 was only $100. Waiter deserved the $20 tip I gave him.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Nice, elegant atmosphere. Low lighting. Some of the best sushi in the area- especially for the price- fairly reasonable for sushi. Large selection of very good sushi rolls. I frequent Tasu a lot! I also enjoy a lot of their Thai food and also the Samurai (hibachi platter with steak, chicken, and shrimp). We mostly get sushi, spring rolls, salads. Trying to branch out and try different rolls! Although a lot of other restaurants in the area have now started offering BOGO sushi rolls, I think this is the best.